Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News REVIEW: PHOTO REVIEW: Hasbro Transformers Kre-O - SDCC'15 Exclusive Class of '85 Box Set

PHOTO REVIEW: Hasbro Transformers Kre-O - SDCC'15 Exclusive Class of '85 Box Set

01:28 PM 07-21-2015
JeffSaylor
The Autobots and Decepticons Graduate From High School...

CLICK HERE FOR A CLASS OF '85 PHOTO GALLERY TOUR!

Following last year's Transformers Kre-O Class of '84, Hasbro released at Comic-Con 2015 an exclusive Class of '85 ($59.95). Packaged to resemble a high school yearbook, the box is split between the dueling Autobot and Decepticon factions with unique art work on the front and back. Inside, the divide continues with the left side depicting our heroes and the right the villains. It's a wonderful packaging presentation, elevated by some hilarious "yearbook" titles. You have Autobot Seaspray the "Class Castaway", Omega Supreme "The Athlete" and Jetfire "The Brain", just to name a few.

The set contains 30 Kreon minifigures total along with some funny "Class of 1985 Artifacts". I love the Unicron Crunch cereal box and playful nod to Back to the Future with the Sports Almanac 1950-2000. Check out tons of new images of this exclusive Kre-O set by following the link below!

CLICK HERE FOR A CLASS OF '85 PHOTO GALLERY TOUR!

[HR][/HR]To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and EntertainmentEarth.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:    
05:17 AM 04-23-2022
jordy2839
hey good one keep it up
07:01 PM 09-22-2022
back2
Thank you for sharing this; I now have both. I'm excited to see more Transformers collections.
08:34 PM 12-06-2022
woundfrock
I appreciate you letting me know about this; I now have both. More Transformers merchandise is something I'm looking forward to.
word wipe
12:59 PM 12-18-2022
SabrynaBeatty
Thank you for alerting me to this; I now have both. I'm looking forward to seeing more Transformers products. basketball stars
06:54 AM 03-27-2023
michsullivan15
Thank you for alerting me to this; I now have both. I'm looking forward to seeing more Transformers products. But keep in mind the importance of roofing contractors sarasota.
10:02 PM 04-28-2023
back2
Thanks for the heads-up. More Transformers merchandise is something www.delawaredrywallers.com looks forward to.
06:40 AM 05-14-2023
Nestor H
I've never seen these figures before, I'm a big transfores fans so I would love to know where cam I find these to see if the people from my favorite roofing jacksonville can find them for me!
04:00 AM 06-02-2023
Joacknot
Its really nice.