Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / General Toy Discussion the strongest superheroes.

the strongest superheroes.

06:03 AM 09-24-2010
Delphine
Well, I've read all those comics and I can rank 'em for you:

Hulk is first, his brute strength knows no limits - the madder he gets, the stronger he gets. And that puts him on par with Superman, and even beyond.

Superman is second of course - the last Son of Krypton is the first superhero, and more powerful than a locomotive (Boy, that's redundant nowadays, since he's just as powerful as the Sun, it seems.)

Hellboy comes in third, with his hellspawned strength and invulnerability.

Spider-Man comes in fourth, because while he's stronger than you or me, he can only lift 10 tons compared to 100+ tons that Supes and Hulk can easily lift.

Captain America isn't strong compared to the rest of this list - sure, he's got the Super Soldier Serum, but that just puts him slightly above Olympic human strength levels. Bigggggg deal.

BTW - MysticalJesterz - You're way off your rocker on the brute power strength listing - I can think of NUMEROUS superheroes/heroines who have stronger powers than Cyclops. Heck, among the X-men alone, I can think of Jean Grey, Iceman, Colossus, Juggernaut... but I digress. Sure, Cyke's eye blasts can punch a hole into the side of the mountain, but that's all his unfettered unchecked blasts can do. The ones I listed can do a lot more with their strength....

I do agree about Superman and Green Lantern, though - however, Supes should be first, then GL.

Enlarge Maxx