Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Movies/TV/Games: Tom Hardy is BANE

Tom Hardy is BANE

12:48 PM 05-20-2011
JeffSaylor
"Inception" star to play Batman's new movie nemesis...

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Sekaido.com.

For an amazing selection of original sculptures, statues, prints and DVDs be sure to check out ShiflettBrothers.com.

[HR][/HR]A hidden image on the official Dark Knight Rises website (thedarkknightrises.com) has been discovered revealing actor Tom Hardy as Bane (above right), a heavily muscled nemesis of Batman.

The image was found via a new viral marketing effort from Warner Bros., unlike that used for the last film. Technophiles were able to analyze audio on thedarkknightrises.com which in turn revealed a Twitter hashtag - #thefirerises- and account where the photo was hidden. I'm all for viral marketing, but even this goes way over my head. Either way, fans can look forward to Tom Hardy as Bane, a role which I can easily see him in... given some CG muscles.

[HR][/HR]
Attached: