Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Loyal Subjects: Loyal Subjects Limited Edition TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON Vinyl Figure Set

Loyal Subjects Limited Edition TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON Vinyl Figure Set

12:26 PM 01-23-2014
JeffSaylor
Soundwave and Grimlock Face-Off...

The Battle for Cybertron rages on. The Loyal Subjects presents two of the most powerful Transformers in one limited edition set. Soundwave, intelligent and deadly, clashes with Grimlock, a Transformer who can tear anything limb from limb. This two pack, priced at $29.99, is limited to 700 sets. Orders are open at theloyalsubjects.com.
  • Each character has several points of articulation
  • Each character comes with their signature weapon(s)
  • Window box
  • 3" tall figurines
  • Limited to 700 sets
  • Ships in three weeks

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, contact Collectibles Insurance Services at (888) 837-9537, or click here to get a quote and apply online. Collectibles Insurance Services is the Official Partner of the Figures.com network.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Anime-Island.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:      
03:07 AM 08-18-2022
SheriAlexander
It's beautiful, unfortunately my finances are limited phoodle
08:17 PM 09-26-2022
back2
Look at these tiny little Cybertrons. I'm going to get one. This is something I need to add to my collection. Thank you for your contribution.

Castle Drywall in Winston Salem