Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Art Toys: Disney Introduces AppMATes - Mobile Application Toys

Disney Introduces AppMATes - Mobile Application Toys

09:02 AM 09-28-2011
JeffSaylor
Launching October 1st with CARS 2 characters...

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say figures.com to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To get your figures graded, go to ActionFigureAuthority.com.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For Gears of War and other collectible video game statues and replicas, visit TriForce.

For statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

For t-shirts, take a look at 80sTees.com.

[HR][/HR]Disney announces AppMATes Mobile Application Toys, a new toy line that comes to life digitally when used with an Apple iPad by allowing kids to use the tablet's screen as a virtual play mat.

Developed in collaboration between Disney Consumer Products (DCP) and Disney Mobile and featuring patent-pending technology, the AppMATes toy line features miniature Disney·Pixar Cars 2 vehicles with sensors on the base of each toy that are recognized as a unique footprint by an app with no cable or Bluetooth connection required. Simply download the free Cars 2 AppMATes app from the iTunes app store, place your favorite AppMATes toy character on the screen and play.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaNzbCtxtcY&feature=youtube"]AppMATes

Created in collaboration with Spin Master, Disney AppMATes toys launch October 1 at national retailers, Apple Store, Apple Store online, Disney Store and DisneyStore.com with vehicle two-packs (SRP $19.99) featuring four characters including Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Finn McMissile, and Holley Shiftwell. Two additional characters - Francesco Bernoulli and Shu Todoroki - will launch in November and be available exclusively through Apple Store and Apple Store online.

Source: Edited Disney PR

[HR][/HR]
Attached:          

06:34 AM 08-12-2022
lindsy
cool:):):)
06:44 AM 08-12-2022
lindsy
But the way, I recently was looking for professional web development services. And I need after it will be released, that it continuous server monitoring, also to allocate team members to fix bugs and provide general customer support. And my friend found a pretty good service that might help me too.
04:22 PM 09-05-2022
Andersen
The app development team is responsible for developing and maintaining the app. They are also responsible for ensuring that the app is compatible with all devices and operating systems. To ensure that the app is developed correctly, the team must have a clear understanding of the app development process.
I think It is important to have a team of experienced professionals to develop your app. The team should have a wide range of skills, including programming, design, user experience, and marketing. A good app development team will be able to take your idea and turn it into a reality.
07:38 PM 09-13-2022
back2
I have a large collection of Disney toys and was unaware of this Disney toy app. I will absolutely look into this after I finish my career as a sheetrock contractor. Thank you for providing this information.
07:20 AM 10-06-2022
johnjenniffer6
The entertainment giant will sell Appmates toys based on Cars 2 movie characters, and those toys can be used to control a virtual racing world. dallasretainingwallcontractors.com
05:33 AM 10-25-2022
mathildebuxton
A good development team can create any application, starting from game app to money transfer app or build a crowdfunding website like Kickstarter The crowdfunding topic has piqued the interest of both small businesses willing to gather the capital for their growth and investors thinking of building their own website.
03:02 AM 11-15-2022
caliweb
Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. https://www.cardetailingsaskatoon.co...ning-saskatoon
03:38 AM 12-30-2022
EthanWalker
Wow, this is really cool. I'm excited. Kendall Storage Units
05:52 PM 01-04-2023
PaintersMarysville
This is sooo cool! Kids will love this, especially mine. How innovative. :)

Check out our site, too.

Residential painting services