Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Diamond/DST: Universal Monsters Minimates Series 2

Universal Monsters Minimates Series 2

11:15 AM 06-27-2011
JeffSaylor
Spotlight on Dracula and Frankenstein...

TRU Assortment

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Sekaido.com.

For an amazing selection of original sculptures, statues, prints and DVDs be sure to check out ShiflettBrothers.com.

[HR][/HR]Following last year's Universal Monster Minimate assortments starring the Wolfman and the Creature come these new packs with the spotlight on Dracula and Frankenstein. Look for four two-packs (pictured top) to show up at Toys"R"Us in September, including:

- Dracula and Dr. Van Helsing
- Frankenstein's Monster and a Villager (exclusive)
- Henry Frankenstein and the Bride
- Black-and-white Frankenstein's Monster and Dracula (both exclusive)

Additionally, two specialty and comic shop-exclusive sets will hit that same month:

- Dracula, Dr. Van Helsing, Mina (exclusive) and Renfield (exclusive)
- Henry Frankenstein, the Monster, the Bride and Elizabeth (exclusive)

Dracula Set

Frankenstein Set

[HR][/HR]
Attached:      
03:08 AM 08-18-2022
SheriAlexander
This set is also beautiful but not excellent enough spin the wheel
07:38 PM 09-21-2022
back2
Are there any more models available? I already have them all and am collecting them all. In my opinion, this is an excellent collection. I'd want to see more of this Minimates series. Thank you.

Riverside Drywall Contractors
08:28 PM 12-06-2022
woundfrock
The collection in the Minimates series is very beautiful. I'm collecting them all.
drive mad
06:37 AM 03-20-2023
caliweb
The collection is very beautiful. I am collecting all the colorful collection.
mount vernon appliance repair
10:44 AM 03-29-2023
caliweb
I really like your collections!! Keep posting more of these... Landscaping Saskatoon
03:47 AM 04-13-2023
panda12
Your article gives me a lot of good knowledge and you can learn more retro games to have more interesting experiences. I hope to see you again in stumble guys!
03:15 AM 05-12-2023
alijen
It's impressive. I hope to see you again in stumble guys!
color blind test
07:09 PM 06-01-2023
back2
It's great to see the Universal Monsters Minimates series continuing to bring these classic characters to life in collectible form. drywall and insulation contractors enjoyed adding them to their collection!
04:17 AM 06-04-2023
Joacknot
I love Dracula.