Art Toys: Kidrobot x WuzOne's No Strings On Me and Best Fiends Plush

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Kidrobot x WuzOne's No Strings On Me and Best Fiends Plush

8" Dunny Release Date Announced. New Plush Line With Seriously...

Kidrobot and WuzOne have announced the official release of No Strings On Me. The 8” Dunny, inspired by a truth-challenged marionette, will be in stores and on Kidrobot.com on August 14th at 9AM MST. No Strings on Me will retail for $60.

"This design is an example of what I have painted for seven years and also my current line of work. I have always attached great importance to the clean lines, bright colors and high contrasts. I am happy to finally have a production piece that will reach everyone. I think this Dunny will be a breath of fresh air anyone’s collection.” said WuzOne on his No String On Me piece.

In other news, Kidrobot and Seriously are excited to announce Best Fiends Plush. Kidrobot and Seriously previously introduced the Best Fiends Devourer and Lola Vinyl Slugs at San Diego Comic Con 2015. Now Kidrobot recreates the larval Best Fiends in a collectible palm-sized plush version featuring embroidered details. Each Best Fiends plush will retail for $5.99. The plush will be available on Kidrobot.com on August 6th and start flowing into stores this week.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and EntertainmentEarth.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1nostrings.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	304511   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1bestfriendsplush.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	304512  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.